Friday, April 10, 2009

And as I hold your hand, it makes me feel that I am real

Tonight I was sitting down with my older sister and my brother-in-law. We were chatting about my art that is up on the walls in the diner where we went for lunch on the 9th of April with my uncle Carl.

So if you are in Victoria that’s a nice lunch and coffee place to go to. I recommend it, totally.

Seeing my artwork there was inspiring. It is like putting something sweet in your coffee: After you’ve had it you just cannot get enough of it. What I mean is when you love something that much, you just have to keep doing what you love. It’s in my blood.

If you have any comments about this and my blog that would be cool. I promise me and my big sister will keep you on top of things.

PS: I also write. I keep a journal every night and I write poems. Here is a sample of what I write.

On top of the world is how I feel
With garden angels on my side
It makes me feel so alive, just like faeries flying in the spring
And to hear the waters laughing in the breeze
And the old green trees swaying in the cool spring wind
It’s like they are dancing in the air that we take in
And as I hold your hand it makes me feel that I am real

~ Liz
(The five small paintings in the background of this photo are mine.)

1 comment: